Monday, May 26, 2008

Still hangin in there. . .

I'm gaining weight, and I'm still having those contractions, but I've made it to week 34. I think we can do a few more - I hope.
This past week my branch president called to ask me to speak in church yesterday. The topic: "Live by faith and not by fear." I could only laugh. Whether it was the Spirit or hormones, the talk had me blubbering more than usual. Afterwards my branch president used my own words on me and told me all would be well; the Lord is in charge here. I guess that's His answer to my anxiety these past few weeks.
I look like I'm ready to have this kid any day - so people are little surprised when I say - oh no, not yet! They don't understand. Even though it looks like I'm ready and believe me - I feel ready, IT'S NOT TIME YET. 3 more weeks and THEN I'll start agreeing with them.

No comments: