It's the last day of school! Yeah! I'm not sure if I'm more excited or if Jessica is. In exactly 3 hours I will pick up my daughter and then I don't have to worry about busing her again for almost three months. I always loved the last day of school. The end. Completion. A job well done. It's over. Now for a breather and then on to new and better things.
Happy Last Day of School!
3 comments:
I didn't know you dance modern at BYU. When were you there?
OK the above sounded a little random- so happy last day of school to you all!
That's okay. I know where your comment came from. I was there 1995-97. I was a Theatre Arts Education Major, Sociology minor and took all the dance classes I could fit in - tap, modern, ballroom, aerobics and I audited a clogging class one summer. My favorite was modern, though. Actually that's how I found you. I clicked on dance on my favorites and when your blog popped up and I also noticed LDS stuff I went - WOW! I think I would really like this girl!
Post a Comment