Friday, August 4, 2017

End of school year milestones

Jessica and I saw Phantom of the Opera. It was alright. She loved it.

Lily in her last Gattis Choir concert at the assistant living home.

Horseback riding with the girl scouts


Ammon turns 5! Ready for kindergarten?


Jessica's Afterdark Choir Concert

Jhonny's 42nd birthday dinner. While we were out celebrating one on one, Ammon got into the melatonin and finished off the bottle. He was hard to wake up the next morning and had a very grumpy emotional day at school on Thursday. A little scary, but he survived. Not sure if I will get more or not. We'll see how it goes once school starts.

Jessica competed at All State UIL Solo Competition and earned a 2. Quite an accomplishment as a freshman. Way to go Jessica!

Choir Banquet.

Jessica earned the Outstanding Bel Canto award - for best choir student in her school choir.

Jessica and her choir friends

Lily promoted to Middle School. Here are all her girl scout sisters. We are giving up the troop next year. A couple are staying with it. I'm glad to say I'm done with an era. It was good while it lasted. 


Lily's awards and some cake to celebrate. She earned a high school credit of Spanish on the AAPPL exam. The Dual Language program paid off.


Lily has made great progress with Molly, her friend at gymnastics. She got her back handspring - now she's working on connecting it to her round off. I love seeing her love doing something so much. She has so many talents, it's hard to focus on just one. 







No comments: