Sunday, September 1, 2013

First day of school 2013

 Lily's teacher makes a visit. (Her teacher is Mr. Marcano)
 Lily ready for 2nd grade!
 Kids are ready to go!

 My boys.
 Gavin and Lily getting their ride with Daddy to school.
 Jessica and Ammon going with Mom to school and daycare.
 My little second grader! Looking forward to hanging with her BFF's.
 First day of Kindergarten! He was so nervous and anxious about having a broken arm and making new friends. He came home and reported. "It turns out Cambrie and I are not so shy." Cambrie is the Bishop's daughter that is in his class. Her mom was worried she would have a hard time adjusting as well. They both did great! His only complaint? Recess was too short and he didn't get to play with the blocks.
 My kiss! Love this boy. Last year, as I dropped him off at Ms. V and Ms. D's, he and I would exchange blown kisses every morning. Sometimes it took two or three before he would make his way inside.
 Jessica is ready for Middle School. She was nervous about finding all her classes on time. No need to worry - she has her schedule down and memorized now and loving life as a 6th grader so far. She likes all her teachers and is making new friends.
Feeling a bit nervous as dad drops him off in the cafeteria. I'm wondering where that pic behind the desk is at, but I guess this will do.

No comments: