Monday, October 20, 2008

Today is my birthday, shout hurray!

We want to sing to me today. One year older and wiser, too. Happy Birthday to me!
Yep, it's finally here. Grand old 36. It's a nice even number divisible by 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, and 12! I like 36. It's an easy number to manipulate in an equation. . . not like 53 or 71 that's not divisible by anything but itself and gets you all frustrated because you can't do anything with it and makes your brain turn to mush trying to figure out how it fits in. No, I'll take 36 with all it's options.
I might make myself a cake and cream peas and potatoes to celebrate. If not - I won't be too sad. I had a great weekend with good friends. . . so can't complain!

4 comments:

HappiestMan said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Leejean Stanger said...

Happy, happy, bithday to you, if I had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday toooo you.

love you tons

Chase said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day for you! And I love your header - it looks great.

tanyamae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!